If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site or through the DalPay Retail service, you may notify our copyright agent, following the procedures prescribed in the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) referred to herein as the DMCA*.
If you wish us to respond you must provide us with ALL of the following information (and we will pass it on to the allegedly infringing party):
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringing (URL(s) for example);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- The complaining party's address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, agent, or under fair use; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed;
The above information must be submitted as a written notification via either of the following methods:Postal Mail:
Snorrason Holdings ehf.
ATTN: DalPay Retail DMCA
Email: email@example.com with return receipt requested.
(Maximum attachment size per email 25Mb although your email client may permit less). You may contact DalPay Retail by Phone: +354 (for Iceland) 412 2600, but please note that only written notifications will be accepted.
*DMCA notification requirements are equivalent to those of Article 15 of the Icelandic Act No. 30/2002 on Electronic Commerce and other Electronic Services, which is the controlling law.