WHMCS | Free Open Source e-commerce shop payment module
WHMCS | Free Open Source e-commerce shop payment module issues
First make sure you have WHMCS 5.x installed and working. (V5.2.8 and above recommended.)
1. Uncompress the dalpaycheckout_v100_whmcs.zip file either in your local download folder or on your WHMCS server in a tmp directory.
2. Copy the following files into the correct places within [whmcs_root]/modules on your WHMCS server installation:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Copy the individual files from the ZIP file, NOT the folders, or you will overwrite other important files.
You will find logos to use such as dalpay_retail_VMA_230x30_tr.png included in the ZIP file.
3. Go to the WHMCS Admin Area -> Setup menu -> Payments option -> Payment Gateways sub-option to bring up the Payment Gateways console.
4. From the Activate Module pulldown list select DalPay Checkout and click Activate and you will be prompted: Success! The selected payment gateway has now been activated.
5. Configure the module with the Configuration Parameters as explained below, and click Save Changes to be prompted Success! The changes to the payment gateways settings have been saved.
DalPay Checkout will now be shown when creating Groups, etc. under Available Payment Gateways.
6. Configure the Order Page. Login to the DalPay Merchant Menu and from 'order pages' > settings icon for the order page associated with orders for this WHMCS site:
|Web site location:||http://[whmcs_root]|
|Order page location:||http://[whmcs_root]|
|Allow Post Valuta Override:||Yes - important for multi-currency systems like WHMCS|
|Enable Silent Post Callback:||Yes|
|Silent Post Fields:||user1,user2,user3,user4,user5,total_amount,valuta_code,order_num,pay_type|
|Silent Post Password:||Set the same as Silent Post Password/Server Notification Password in WHMCS module settings.|
6a. Configure Merchant Server Notifications if you require automatic recurring billing/subscriptions. Login to the DalPay Merchant Menu and from 'order pages' > 'Server Notifications' > 'New', set:
|Password:||Set the same as Silent Post Password/Server Notification Password in WHMCS module settings.|
|Wait for FraudScore:||Yes|